Randoms and Weekly Forkfuls

Well hello! I know I am a super inconsistent blogger but I am just not feeling it too much, waiting on Ainsley is all consuming. Plus, football playoffs were big news in our house, B is devastated over the Broncos loss, it was pretty pathetic to watch. I however am pretty excited for the Patriots, maybe since the stupid Giants are not in the running, we might actually get our Super Bowl glory back!

 Everyone keeps telling me how small my belly is but I have to say, it feels enormous to me. I am so ready for her to arrive, I went to the doctor's office today and I am still at a disappointing 1 cm dilation. Fortunately, Ainsley has dropped, it doesn't really look like it in the pictures but she has. I am going out to buy some Raspberry Leaf tea today, my doctor suggested that might spur something. We shall see in due time I guess. Either way, she is 15 days from arriving at the max so here's to those days flying by!

I have chores to do today but I am totally not feeling it, I went through a frenzy of nesting a couple of weeks ago and that is totally over. B is super sad that it is over too, he loved it when I was cleaning everything compulsively.


Meal Plan for the week - trying to keep it relatively simple, I am kind of over cooking, I know that is shocking to hear but it is the truth!

Wednesday - 1/16 - Shrimp Salad
Thursday - 1/17 - Thai Turkey Burgers with Salad
Friday - 1/18 - Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
Saturday - 1/19 - Shredded Pork Tacos with Spicy Pinto Beans
Sunday - 1/20 - Spaghetti and Meatballs with Salad
Monday - 1/21 - Soup and Sandwich or some Chinese food (read somewhere that it can induce labor)
Wednesday - 1/23 - Beef Rice Bowl

In the meantime, we will be feeling like Baron does in this picture...



Comments

Popular Posts