Thankful for Time and Weekly Forkfuls

I have been extremely lucky to have this whole week off with my amazing husband. I am so thankful for the man that is my best friend. Anyway, I have really taken the week off and also did not post anything here, I will admit, I missed it a little. I will be doing many updates and posts about Thanksgiving, Christmas decorating, the Winter List, and other various items that I am looking forward to sharing here.

Trying to get back into the routine, below is our meal plan for the week, I know it is a little late.

Sunday - November 27th - Nacho Soup - Fabulous slow cooker meal - will share soon!
Monday - November 28th - Pimento Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Rice
Tuesday - November 29th - Toad-in-the-Hole - a Sausage and Cornbread disk - will definitely share
Wednesday - November 30th - Shredded Pork Enchiladas
Thursday - December 1st - Black Bean Soup
Friday - December 2nd - Turkey Mamazzini - my twist on a Tetrazzini

Thanks and hope you have a wonderful start to your week after some holiday relaxing!

Comments

Popular Posts