Kiddo Crafts

Crafting with Ainsley is almost a daily fixture, it is so amazing to see her create something and be so proud. I get the bulk of my ideas from Pinterest but then my lovely little girl asks mama to create her favorite character of the moment! I also have little get togethers with her friends where we have a craft that corresponds with a book and a meal. Those are super fun and apparently have given me a reputation and kids ask what craft they are doing on the way over! I am thinking of putting tutorials together but here is a bunch of pictures of crafts we have done!

 Luna Girl from PJ Masks, a turtle and a goose. Rainbow fish from the book
 Yoda and Princess Leia crafts I prepped for Ainsley's 2nd birthday party which was Star Wars theme!

 St. Patrick's Day leprechaun and Rainbow

  Lily Pad and Remy from Ratatouille
 Frogs and cats!

 With so many rainy days lately, an umbrella and a snail (with many eyes)
 This is what all of walls in the kitchen, hallway, and playroom look like, I love it! Kite, pizza, Minion, Strawberry, Elmo, Duckling, Seahorse, Nemo, Parrot, Goldfish
 Close up of the parrot and Nemo and a Watermelon

 I absolutely love the apple with a worm, it is so classically cute. Fork tulips for Spring

 Cookie Monster with a Chocolate Chip Cookie and a crab!
 Cow mask made at the Library and a Popsicle stick Tractor!

Comments

Popular Posts