Best Sandwich EVER - Pumpkin Chipotle Turkey Sandwich

Now I totally whipped this together on a whim yesterday and now I am obsessed and made it for breakfast for B and I today. I will probably make one for myself again tomorrow, it is true love. It is the perfect balance of sweet, spicy, and savory...my mouth is watering again. I did a blow-by-blow picture bonanza for everyone to enjoy. Please make one, they are not bad for you either so you have no excuse!

 The cast of characters from left to right: butter or spread of your choosing, turkey, Chipotle Jack (got this nifty pack at Costco), and most importantly, Pumpkin Spice Swirl bread.
 Go and get this amazing stuff right now, I will wait, in the meantime, check out my cutie pie

 See those beautiful swirls?!
 Toaster those babies, please don't mind the crumbs...I keep it REAL!
 oooh, toasty

 Spread a wee bit of butter on both slices
 Take your turkey slices and quarter them and lay them to cover. I used three slices and it worked well
 Slap on some Chipotle Jack
 Put on a cookie sheet and pre-heat your broiler
 Just watch it and take it out once it is all melty and gorgeous
Top and enjoy this delectable sandwich, you don't have to thank me...

Comments

Popular Posts