Weekly Forkfuls and Recent Preggo-ness

Let me just say that it totally sucks to be 36+ weeks pregnant and be sick at the same time. This week has not been fun at all, super huge, unable to sleep, nose pouring like a fountain in Italy, and even harder to breathe than normal. I am very much looking forward to feeling better, just in time for another part of my body to feel the pain! I am well aware and thankful that I have had a fantastic pregnancy so far and I even had my first false alarm labor. I felt dumb but everyone I talk to says it is super normal to think you are in game time when you really are not. It was pretty funny how everything I told the doctor she agreed sounded like labor but they are not always indicators, labor seems to be like WebMD, you may or may not have cancer from your runny nose!

Anyway, here is the Meal Plan for this week, it is getting much harder to determine the menu with my brain being mush and having cooked like a crazy woman to have my fully stocked freezer. Any suggestions are great to send my way, Pinterest has been a god-send because it reminds me of recipes.

Thursday - 1/3 - Sausage and Pepper Pasta
Friday - 1/4 - Rotisserie Chicken with Hummus and Wild Rice
Saturday - 1/5 - Nacho Soup
Sunday - 1/6 - Everything but the Chicken Sink
Monday - 1/7 - Supreme Pizza
Tuesday - 1/8 - Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Cranberry Sauce and Rice
Wednesday - 1/9 - Free-for-All - I am thinking some Chinese food is in order!

Comments

Popular Posts