Ainsley's Nursery!

We are finally done with her nursery, I am sure we will make additional updates once she gets here. Here are the pictures!

PS: Sorry for the delay - we ended up taking all of Christmas down, we were anxious to not have that over our heads and then I pinched a nerve in my back, the joys of being 8 months pregnant!

 Her changing table with the picture wall. The table is from Pottery Barn Kids and we got it on sale over a year ago now. We are planners, what can I say...
 A picture from IKEA for $10 is now a perfect place for all her bows and headbands. I will be getting tiny 3M hooks for her headbands. You better believe my little girl will always have a bow, a cute hat, or a headband, I cannot wait!
 Craft letter 'A' that I painted and added Monarch butterflies. The butterflies have a special place in our hearts because they were in our wedding. The little birdhouses were $1 that I ended up getting for $0.50 with a coupon and I painted with some cheapo craft paint. I love they way they ended up. There is also a Pinocchio clock that was formerly B's late mother's.
 Here is the picture wall! We spent so much time on this thing! We got the frames from Aaron Brothers for 50% off and higher. They are having their Penny Sale right now so if you need some quality frames, I would get over there! I really love the art and pictures so here is the lowdown from left to right, top to bottom.
Top Row
Cheshire Print from Etsy from With Heart Studios
Woodland Creatures Teacup Print from Etsy from The Fox and the Teacup
B's Family baby pictures, details below
Our siblings baby pictures, not done yet
Alice in Wonderland canvas - gift from B's mom several years before she passed, she always hoped we would have a little girl and put this in her room.

Bottom Row
My Family baby pictures, details below
Large empty frame that will have pictures of our grandparents
Andy Warhol Campbell Soup print - I was ironically really into Andy Warhol all throughout High School and my parents were connected enough for me to attend the Andy Warhol exhibition opening at the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art and I got this beauty.
 The top picture is of my great uncle holding my Dad and Uncle. The middle picture is little ole me! The bottom picture is of my Mom and Aunt in Brazil looking through their records.
 The left picture is of B's father as a baby. The middle is my love, B, in all his baby glory. I cannot believe how similar B looks to his father as a baby! The right picture is of B's mother as a little girl. So cute with her little ringlets
 Antique side table we got at an auction for $40 that B spray painted silver and I got some knobs from Anthropologie. The lamp is from IKEA and I hot glued some sunflowers to the shade.
 Her drawer of clean and adjusted cloth diapers, we are so excited to see her little bum in these cutie diapers!
Her closet with her prepped diaper bag, we are so excited!!!

Comments

Popular Posts