Randos

It has been a long time since I did a random post so here we go!

  • It seems like everything is breaking down in Casa de Campbell. This morning we discovered the water heater had given out. B's car is having issues starting, the ice maker in our fridge needs to be replaced for the 3rd time in 6 months, B's cell phone is fritzing, and we had to replace our laptop for a 3rd time! The only thing I can think of is that the higher power is getting all the junk out of the way before baby girl arrives...
  • I have finally started getting the itch to nest and clean, B is very excited for this development. Too bad my energy levels have dropped to super lows and I could sleep all the time! Welcome to the third trimester I guess!
  • I finally sat down with B and decided on the list of foods that I will prep and have ready in the freezer for when little miss arrives, Momma can have a break from cooking every day. I will post the list tomorrow, any suggestions are most welcome!
  • We did the grossest thing ever this weekend, we had fast food on Friday night and Sunday lunch. I felt so disgusting and wrong, we declared no fast food until after Ainsley is here other than Chick-fil-A on our way to to the hospital. We said no eating out entirely but Momma might have a craving for Chinese food which I cannot make..
  • We are decorating the nursery in a loosely based Alice in Wonderland. The story is such a special place in our hearts that it was too perfect. We do not want it overly theme-y but you would definitely see the influence. I am getting ready to order some of the art for above her changing table. So excited! I am also going to make a "Drink Me" tag, frame a Queen of Hearts playing card, and some family baby photos.
                        Source - Society 6                                  Source - Society 6 

       Source - Society 6                                          Source - Land of Nod

            Source - Etsy                                                         Source - Etsy

  • I am really struggling with the mobile, they are so expensive! I am thinking butterflies would be pretty straight forward and fit with a girly theme...
  • I have an antique side table that I want to spray paint a sunny yellow but can I do that while baking little miss?! Comments needed!
  • It is going to snow tomorrow here and I am so excited! I love the chilly weather and all my best clothes are warmer.
  • I was so worried about if I could handle a whole Thanksgiving dinner being so pregnant but I am actually pretty confident that it will go off without a hitch. I definitely know when I am pushing too hard for too long because I have those lovely Braxton Hicks to remind me to take a break. I know that B will help me out and that is always great and much appreciated. I am not going to do massive posts about the meal since it is on lock down per B, he has deemed it perfect!
  • My absolute favorite place for baby clothes is Janie and Jack, they are classic and beautiful and awesomely, their sales are fantastic! I will have to post soon all the adorable duds she already has. We got her going home outfit at Janie and Jack and I cannot wait to see her in it!!!
  • I am just so ready to get everything started and ready for little baby girl! In our last ultrasound we got to see that she actually already has a ton of curly hair! This was awesome to me because I think babies with hair look better than baldies. I know this is horrible to say, especially since B was a little cue ball, but understand I am Latin and hair is something we have an abundance of so that is my norm. I have already started to pick up hair bows since she will have enough to clip in!

Comments

Popular Posts