The Nursery

I wanted to get the raw nursery before I start going baby crazy with decorating and show you guys the progress. We painted this room last year and we absolutely love the color, we also think it will be perfect for our little girl. I definitely am looking forward for this room to take shape for miss Ainsley.

 This is the view from the door, I love that this room is super private with the angle of the room
 Here is the room. We got all the furniture on sale last year so that we were prepared and did not have to buy stuff for more than we wanted to. There is also a bookcase next to the crib. All the wood furniture other than the small side table is from Pottery Barn Kids. The table we got for a steal at an auction. The chair was a floor sample, woot-woot, from Crate and Barrel.
 The crib - right now holds Mr. Bunny from my childhood, B's baby teddies from his childhood (Pookie and Princess), and a couple of Cheshire Cats.
 This chair is ridiculously comfortable and is a glider and swivels plus has a washable slipcover
 We already have a good amount of clothes for her, mostly from my fabulous sister-in-law, passed down from my niece, Praise. Such a blessing!

Comments

  1. omgggggg I LOVE the paint color. It is just gorgeous.

    surbs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts