The Funnies of Preggos

So I wanted to put a list of all the funny things I am experiencing with pregnancy now that I officially look like I swallowed a beach ball. I hope you find them as funny as I do, I really am enjoying making this little person so here goes!

  • She has learned the art of jabbing Momma in the liver or kidneys to get her way. Apparently she was not up for a long walk yesterday and made that quite known...
  • When I sneeze, there is a large chance of me peeing a little. Something B is definitely finding very attractive. I think it is pretty funny though!
  • It takes like 5 tries to get up from the couch, very graceful to say the least. Our couch is super deep and while that is amazing when not pregnant, it makes it quite a trek to the edge to then attempt to get off!
  • I tutor a couple of teenagers and one of them asked me a basic math equation and it took me a minute and I told them I have pregnancy brain and they laughed saying at least the calculator doesn't get pregnancy brain!
  • I love my mom but she is so funny about everything to do with any part of changes or weirdness that comes with baby growing. I told her that my hair has changed, it is super oily, I can't even use conditioner because it feels like too much product in my hair. So my mom goes, "Oh my, have you talked to your doctor about this? That does not sound normal!" Haha, every single woman who has been pregnant has told me their hair changes! Heeehee, love you Ma!
  • My booty is finally balanced with this belly and I love that I don't look lopsided anymore! My friend Jenn (hiiiii!) actually told me I was a cute preggo, something I did not think I could be, even before I got pregnant, B told me, "I love you but you will be a house when you are pregnant!" Heehee
  • The other day I was telling B that I was feeling super pregnant, panting going up the stairs and he goes, "Well I guess that is good because you are super pregnant!"
  • I love that Baron knows that Momma is changing in the belly zone and does not step on it to give me kisses in the middle of the night, he just stands on my aching hips!
  • Ainsley does not like being hot, especially in the shower, she kicks super hard and makes it very distracting to try to relax with some warm water. She is most definitely our child!
  • I think that I could be a vegetarian while being pregnant, I pretty much am until dinner time. B must have his meat with dinner!
  • I was telling my bestie, Surbhi, how I need to start doing Kegels but it makes me feel a little naughty..She totally busted up but thought it was super gross that I have to pee almost every hour! I love the perspective :)

Comments

  1. haha x infinity. Love this post. I didn't know that hair changes during pregnancy. So interesting.

    Love you!
    surb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts