2012 Autumn List


Autumn is finally upon us, for our house, it started on September 1st. We are a little behind on posting this but whatevs. We have actually already started on the list, below is what it really looks like for us on our fridge and below is the list with descriptions.

We hope this helps you get started on enjoying the best season around and we are all looking forward to the temperatures to match the need for the season!



  1. Alastair or Ainsley - the great Gender Reveal! Those are the two names we picked out and as you already saw, we are going to be blessed with a little Ainsley in January!
  2. Apple Cider - How can you go wrong with some warm apple cider on cold days, the best!
  3. Baby Celebration - A little party I am planning that is not quite a baby shower or football party, but both.
  4. Carve Pumpkins - self explanatory
  5. Breckenridge - Our annual trek up to the mountains for some changing colors and cooler air
  6. Las Vegas Wedding - My little sister-in-law (not so little anymore!) is getting married!
  7. Nuggies - Nothing like a good kitty nuggie to warm your soul
  8. Broncos Opening Day - Woot, Woot! Peyton Manning already started this and I also got to see my Patriots!
  9. Halloween Bark - the best stuff on earth, screw you Snapple, this is the shiz-nit!
  10. Punkin Chunkin - Annual tradition on Thanksgiving to digest all that wonderful food. B and I totally want to go with our gang of littles in a few years
  11. Thanksgiving Dinner - duh, best dinner of the year
  12. Black Friday - Shopping Extravaganza! I am hoping my extra large baby belly will allow us to get more loot!
  13. Pumpkin Scotchies - the best fall cookie, I am sure I will make a couple batches this year.
  14. Backyard Fire and Pipe - It has been entirely too hot this summer to light a fire let alone with all the fire bans. We greatly look forward to cooler evenings to sit outside and B can smoke his pipe and warm ourselves by the fire.
  15. Nightmare Before Christmas - Tradition. Funny story, the first Christmas we were together, B and I got each other the DVD...Meant to be...
  16. Make Cinnamon Rolls - I know I put this on all the time and never do it but I am determined to do it this year. I especially want to have some frozen for the time our little button arrives and we can indulge without any fuss!
  17. Bake Homemade Bread - I will conquer this and the cooler weather is easier to bake in.
  18. Try Twenty Five New Recipes - a standard
  19. Halloween Decorations - these go up on October 1st in our house, super excited.
  20. Fallify Casa de Campbell - we like our house looking spiffy!
  21. Caramel Apples - yumm
  22. Rake Leaves - B will actually be doing this year but I will be sitting near him and getting the feeling, heehee!
  23. Mummy Dogs - a good Halloween dinner
  24. Start Baby Quilt - I used to quilt and I feel like our little girl deserves my old skillz.
  25. Host Card Club - I am in a super cool get together where a bunch of us ladies get together and craft it up by making cards and we each get a stack to take home! I am hosting  and I am super excited!
  26. Plan Baby Nesting Freezer Meals - I already know that I am not going to feel like cooking from scratch so I am going to prep a huge amount of freezer meals so I just have to preheat the oven! Suggestions are most welcome!
  27. Pumpkin Bread - I might throw in some cream cheese to make it luscious
  28. Pumpkin Spice Lattes - we will get one at Starbucks and then I want to try a crock pot recipe I saw on pinterest...yummm
  29. Flannel Sheets - so comfy
  30. Muddy Buddies - love them!
  31. S'mores - to enjoy during our fire time outside
  32. Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin - another classic!

Comments

  1. Love this list! Please post the recipe for the cinnamon rolls! I want to make GF version.

    By the way, I found this DIY idea and thought it would be perfect for the nursery.

    greenweddingshoes.com/diy-giant-paper-rose-flower/

    love you,
    surbhi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts