Weekly Forkfuls

Howdy there! I know, I know, I have slipped again. I will start again on Monday with new posts, pinky swear! Here is the low-down for this week, some of them were not used from previous Meal Plans so they are on the docket this week. Enjoy!

  • Friday, 8/10 - Potato Skins with Salad - One of B's favorite meals, will post recipe next week
  • Saturday, 8/11 - Birthday Celebration Ribs and Such - Yay birthday!
  • Sunday, 8/12 - Chicken Tortilla Soup - We are having a birthday brunch at the Broadmoor so light sounds good
  • Monday, 8/13 - Mushroom Pizza with Salad - Recipe next week
  • Tuesday, 8/14 - Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Red Beans and Rice - Yeah maaan, next week online
  • Wednesday, 8/15 - Turkey Thanksgiving Meatloaves with Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Carrots - My actual birthday where I wish I was born in the Fall when this food is really welcomed
  • Thurday, 8/16 - Pork Milanese with Olive Cheese Bread and Salad

Comments

  1. So I'm taking it you're not coming over for a birthday dinner on Wed? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts