Midweek Randoms

I love doing these random posts and since it is my birthday, I decided to treat myself!

  • I totally bought myself a birthday breakfast at McDonald's today. I love their Sausage McMuffin and I got a fabulous decaf coffee, yummmm.
  • We had a fabulous Brunch at the Broadmoor hotel in Colorado Springs, pricey but soooo yummy. I always say I will take pictures but the camera always stays in the purse.
  • My lovely inlaws also celebrated my b-day with bringing over ribs, sweet corn, and ice cream cake, Cold Stone goodness, you cannot go wrong

  • I was so sure of what gender we were having and now I have no clue, every person has a different opinion! Thankfully, we will find out if it is a boy or girl parts on September 7th! Hotly anticipated date for sure and it happens to be my niece's first birthday so double awesomeness.
  • Did you know that if you cannot find something you were looking for at Children's Place, they will give you a coupon for free shipping! Totally bought this little number! I just hope the baby is home for the SuperBowl, the baby is due only 8 days before the big party so let's cross our fingers for an on-time baby..

  • I just saw that the Rescuers is coming out on DVD with the Rescuers Down Under. I loved that movie as a kid. B is dying for the DuckTales Movie to be re-released. Total flashbacks to childhood

  • I am excited to start a little part-time work next week, I am tutoring a couple of teens. I am sure they will think I am super lame-o, old, and nerd-tastic. My mom thinks I should make them some treats but I think that will further their opinion of my lameness. Kids today are so different and I am not even that old!
  • I need to start posting my weekly belly pics with letter to our baby. They are coming out super cute and my belly is definitely more defined and less like a burger-induced pudge!
  • Second trimester is definitely better than the first, I am feeling pretty awesome so it is a welcome change and I know it will be rough again so I am savoring it!
  • I am getting nervous about the holidays with me being so pregnant, I really want to make sure Thanksgiving is awesome as usual and Christmas is just as magical. We totally wish the baby was here before Christmas so we could celebrate the baby and the holidays! I guess we just get another celebration a month later!

Comments

Popular Posts