Happy Birthday B!

 Happy Birthday B!

B - I am so lucky to have you in my life, you truly are the best thing to ever happen to me. These past seven years are just a glimpse of how fabulous you are and I cannot wait for many many more years with you.

You are the man that declared I was everything you did NOT want in a lady but I was perfect for you.

You are the man that shared a mutual love of Disney, Harry Potter, cold weather, Halloween, Fall, comfort food, and Scotland.

You are the man that unabashedly loves me and our kitty with all your heart

You are the man that cried when I came down the aisle to become your wife forever.

You are the man that was a dare devil and loved to travel and sky dive but realized that just lounging at home was the best.

You are the man that tries to give me everything you can and most of the time it is too much.

You are the man who was loved by everyone at the restaurant and you had a full time job on top of it.

You are the man that is especially passionate about football, specifically the Broncos, and still call them nasty names when they do poorly.

You are the man that works so hard for our little family to ensure we have a life we always dreamed about.

You are the man that loves to try my food and still laughs at the fact my mother said you were only with me for my cooking.

You are the man that loves his family fiercely and everyone comes to for advice and to talk things through with.

You are the man that constantly deals with my interruptions to ask you if a recipe sounds good.

You are the man that helped me when I was so poor by inviting me to live with you so we could split rent. Gosh California was expensive.

You are the man that was steady and patient to get our mortgage payment less than our old California rent.

You are the man that can keep a heavy situation light, supporting those around you and being a rock.

You are the man that dreams very largely and knows deep down that we will accomplish everything we can think up.

You are the man that loves to just talk to me every, minute, of every day.

You are the man that is so excited at the fact I can see freely now that I did Lasik.

You are the man that wants to go to Scotland for your 40th birthday and I will make it the best trip in the world for us.

You are the man that is man enough to admit some of your color choices for our house and willing to re-paint.

You are the man that let me cry and later upchuck all over when I found out my Dad was sick.

You are the man that understands and truly lives a life where ill-will and negativity is not tolerated.

You are the man that made me believe in marriage young, when it is right, it is right.

You are the man that stands by the 100% rule in our marriage and it gives me such a sense of security.

You are the man that is so excited for us to have littles.

You are the man that woke up this morning and wished we had littles that would be running in and wishing you a Happy Birthday today.

You are the man that wants to be home more than anyone else and will leave events just to rush home to be with kitty and me.

You are the man that loves his nuggs and wishes we could be in them all the time

You are the man that loves to talk to his sisters and get updates on the family littles.

You are the man that wants to share his success and hard work by giving other simple things that mean so much.

You are the man that worries about his hair and making sure you are still handsome to me. You are the most handsome in the world!

You are the man that loves history and old world things and wishes we could have lived in a simpler time.

You are the man that is passionate about what you believe but still hear others beliefs and do not belittle them if you disagree.

You are the man that was with me doing your first snow angel with and you are good with that one perfectly deep angel.

You are the man that is creative and funny and I am excited at the thought of you ever writing on a bigger scale than my little blog

You are the man that encourages me to read more, be more creative, and just be myself without apologies.

You are the man that taught me to be smarter with our money and understand how we can achieve our dreams by saving.

You are the man that gets excited as I do when I find a great deal or I go way under budget on items.

You are the best man I know and I cannot wait to see how wonderful a father and grandfather you will be. I am blessed to have you and know that I love you with all my heart













Comments

  1. How cute! Happy Birthday!!! I'm sure you had a great one, because you have a GREAT wife!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts