Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Spread


This might be one of the easiest breakfasts to do for a crowd and I make it when we have people over. Not exactly the healthiest but it sure is tasty! This is one of B's favorite breakfasts too and I am sure any meat-loving man would give you a kiss for making this and it takes no time at all!

The above picture is of my dad when I went out to see him in January, with hair still! he really enjoyed it and it was just what the doctor ordered because he was losing too much weight at the beginning of his treatments. Love you Dad and hope to make this for you again soon!


Biscuits and Gravy
Serves 4

1 lb Breakfast Sausage (above I used turkey sausage because it was on sale)
Country White Pepper Gravy (I buy a large container at Costco because it is super cheap and you can use it for many different things)
Water (it will be variable, however the thickness preferred)
Hot Sauce (optional)
1 can Biscuits (I used Crescent rolls above because they are my dad's favorite)

  1. In a skillet, heat and brown the sausage all the way. Add the Country Gravy powder and water, whisk together
  2. Add water slowly and gradually until desired thickness and add hot sauce if you like
  3. Bake the Biscuits per the directions
  4. Plate two biscuits and pour some of the sausage gravy over the top. 
  5. Serve with eggs, fruit, and any other of your breakfast favorites

Comments

Popular Posts