Kitty Shenanigans

I wanted to give you a glimpse into the life that is Baron von Campbell at his manor, Casa de Campbell. Hope you enjoy!







Breakfast of Champions! I don't think Momma will notice if I just sneak off with a little bit of her bacon...Mmmm pork...



Working really hard today, my paws are worked to the bone at all the internet surfing I did today. I had no idea there were so many types of fish, I will definitely have to place an order on the parentals credit card....



I am trying to give Daddy the "look" because I totally want to go with him to work today. Isn't it bring your fur-baby to work day yet? Well, I will do a sit-in instead, he cannot possibly go to work without this fabulous bag?!

So, um, Daddy, I um see that you have some chips here. I am just investigating this situation currently. OHHHH! If you insist in sharing! I would love some chippies. Yummm, salty....






I know you are looking at me Momma but I am really going to try and block you out. I have a serious job of sleeping on fresh laundry and I cannot deal with distractions!





Back to my natural ways of drinking sweet milk from a bowl. Man, I have the life!

Strawberries!!!!!! I love strawberries, the scent is intoxicating and they are so cute and red. Now I just have to figure out how to open this contraption... Maybe if I shove it off this island thing that I love to lay on.....







Ma, I am watching Animal Planet so I really do not have time for your camera shenanigans!





So, um, Daddy, I um, see you have some Cheerios. You know Cheerios are my favorite so I am going to sit here until you share some you CHEERIOS HOG!

Comments

Popular Posts