Winter List

It is super late to post this, we put it up on the fridge the day after Thanksgiving! The unveiling of the Winter List!

 

  1. Christmas Decor - As you saw from previous posts, this house is decked out for the season, we hate how sad the house feels after we take them down
  2. Waldron Visit - We were so looking forward to having my lovely parents out for Christmas but they are unable to my Dad being so sick, hopefully he will be good to come out soon!
  3. Nuggie the Kitty - A must
  4. Dirty Girl Scouts - Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps, the best!
  5. Bake Cookies - I make a pretty large goodie basket for friends and family and baking cookies is a requirement
  6. Peppermint Bark - Best ever - will post soon
  7. Christmas Music - We have been rocking out to Christmas tunes for a while, I love them!
  8. Mickey's Christmas Carol - We are not fans of Charles Dickens but we sure like the Disney version - tradition
  9. Holiday Party - We already had the party but it will definitely be a tradition going forward, I love entertaining!
  10. House Christmas Lights - Our first year with them, totally worth it, will post pictures soon!
  11. Shovel Snow - Whew, we had to do this yesterday for over an hour and as much as we are sore today, we would prefer it any day over 100!
  12. Snow Day - Yesterday we definitely would have had one, over a foot of snow!
  13. Oklahoma - We will be celebrating my grandparents' 60th Anniversary - I can't wait till when B and I reach that milestone!
  14. Christmas Cards - All sent!
  15. The Nutcracker - We were going to go to the big city production but saw that it was going to cost a couple hundred! Thankfully, we found the cutest local production for $35 for the both of us, it was so awesome!
  16. The Bagel Deli - Local place we are dying to try, we will be going tonight, Happy Hanukkah!
  17. Millionaire's Shortbread - B's most favorite treat, shortbread topped with homemade caramel and swirled chocolate. Will eventually post pictures and the recipe!
  18. Final Vaccination - Stupid Chicken Pox, finally done!
  19. Make Fudge - I made Rocky Road Fudge this year and it was pretty tasty!
  20. Kiss at New Year's - Aww
  21. Paint Console Table - We are going to paint the front table silver, I think it will look really cool
  22. Wrap Presents - duh
  23. Eat Candy Canes - of course
  24. Homemade Gift - Something special I have planned for B!
  25. Bookshelf - We are looking to get one that is nice, they are overpriced or super cheaply made so this is a little bit of a challenge!
  26. Christmas Pictures - I will get all dolled up!
  27. 25 new Recipes - another standard, I am well on my way!

Comments

Popular Posts