Falling into Autumn

Here is our progress on our Autumn List. I love the fall and I can't believe it is about half-over... Wah-Won...
  • Apple Brandy - Done - definitely not our favorite but we are looking forward to using it for cooking
  • Watson & Co Sale - Done-zo! They are actually changing it up so everything is 50% off in their store and here are some of the little goodies we picked up!
  • Apple Picking - Apparently Apple Picking is not big time here but I did work at a farm for a volunteer event, does that count? B says it does!
  • Watch Pumkin Chunkin - Anxiously waiting for Thanksgiving
  • Batman Arkham City - My love is absolutely loving this and actually took a day off to play it!
  • Thanksgiving Dinner - Coming!
  • Bilbo Baggins Quote Canvas - It is finally done! It looks amazing and I will put together a whole post about this bad boy!
  • S'mores - As soon as we had our first cool night, we busted those little suckers out!
  • Black Friday - Not yet but we are already putting our list together!
  • Shrunken Apple Heads - I should get on that for Halloween!
  • Botanic Gardens - There is still time...
  • Seven Falls - It was beautiful and hard!
  • Breckenridge - I don't think it will happen this year, the ski resorts are already open which means lots of traffic, a little sad but we will go up again soon.
  • Roasted Chestnuts - I need to add these to my shopping list!
  • Carve Pumpkins - I think I am going to hit the store tonight and pick up some!
  • Pumpkin Scotchies - B thinks we have too many treats in the house right now so I will make these closer to Thanksgiving
  • Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin - Oldie but a goodie
  • Pumpkin Bread - Soooo good, I used this recipe. It was awesome and makes two loaves so I shared one with work and it was gone in a day and a half!
  • Football Party - Ended up watching some footie ball at our neighbor's house so it counts! I still want to have people over for the Pats and Broncos game!
  • Plant our Trees - We actually planted tulips because our trees are dead...
  • Halloween Bark - Yum
  • Patio Pipe Smoking - B got to do this with Pops
  • Halloween Stockings - Created and failed miserably but next year I will give myself more time and have a better plan in place
  • Nuggie the Kitty - Consistently happening. As soon as it got to 40s at night, he was all up in our business and we love it
  • Hot Apple Cider -Next time we have peeps over, I am going to bust this lovelyness out
  • Nightmare Before Christmas - LOVE IT!
  • Make Cinnamon Rolls - I want to have this recipe perfected in time for Christmas so I think I will get on that
  • Celestial Seasonings Tour - coming soon!
  • Finish Painting - We are so over painting but I think we will knock it out during our Thanksgiving break
  • Try 25 New Recipes - I have been trying to do at least 2-3 new recipes a week and I am blowing this out of the water!
  • Autumnize the House - Done on September 1st per the usual!
  • Bake Homemade Bread - I have a good recipe and I just knead to do it. Hardy-har-har
  • Travel Somewhere Together - Who knows!

Comments

Popular Posts