Weekly Jelly Update

As a part of my more healthy choices, I thought it would be great to give updates on my blog so I feel a little more guilty. Because I am self concious, I will not put a starting weight or measurements, I will just give an update on weekly and overall progress. I will also include what exercise I did each day, hopefully it all pays off! We are talking about purchasing a pedometer so when I get one of those, I will include the distance as well.

Saturday - 9/17 - Walked for 30 minutes
Sunday - 9/18 - Walked for 1 hour - 30 minutes of that was with weights
Monday - 9/19 - Walked for 30 minutes with weights
Tuesday - 9/20 - day of rest
Wednesday - 9/21 - Elliptical for 30 minutes
Thursday - 9/22 - Walked for 30 minutes with weights
Friday - 9/23 - Nada
Saturday - 9/24 - Nothing - visitors
Sunday - 9/25 - Walked for 1 hour with weights

Weekly Weight Loss - 0.8 lbs - B thinks I lost more but the scale doesn't lie
Overall Weight Loss - First Week - same as weekly!

Comments

Popular Posts