I left my heart in Idaho!

This past weekend, B and I headed to Sandpoint, Idaho with my in-laws to see some of B's family. It was B's grandpa's 90 birthday! I cannot believe how old the lads get in the Campbell family. I got to meet B's aunt and uncle, Diana and Roger, for the first time and it was absolutely fabulous - hi guys, thanks so much for having us! The best parts were hearing family stories, learning our ancestry, and falling in love with the beautiful setting. I think we have found a vacation spot for here on out! Enjoy some pictures of the setting, Grandpa's birthday party, and having fun.

Diana is an amazing gardener and this is her beautiful green house
 I would kill for my entry walkway to look as beautiful as this one
 It's the small touches
 A gorgeous sunset

 The sunrise is just as amazing - plus there was a crisp in the air! Gah!
 Baby strawberries among all the other planty-roos


 Haircut shot in the woods
 Aww, we are so cute!


 A cherry tree with 3 different varieties - amazing!



 View from their back deck, JEAL-OUS



 At the lake there is a mini Statue of Liberty

 Happy Birthday Grandpa!
 The park at the lake where the party was held

 Grandpa and Bruce


 LOVE
 The Fam: Christina, B, Roger, Diana, Bruce, Susie, Grandpa, Margaret
 B and the Campbell men went on a hike around the property





 View of the house from the valley
 Perusing the family albums
 Diana is a lady of all trades - she made this stained glass window and Roger put it in during construction
Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts