Coupin Obsessed

So on one of the lonely nights B has been traveling recently, I saw Extreme Couponing on TLC, and can I say, A-MAY-ZING! I am totally obsessed and I now have B all excited about it! If you have no flippin' clue what I am talking about, click here... Good-Ness!

Naturally, B and I am pumped and we have started purchasing newspapers on Sunday at the local 'Poops. I am trying to get my coupon, affectionately called "cou-pins" in Casa de Campbell, stockpile up to a point where I get free shizz! It seems to be sweeping the nation as well because my bestie, Surbs (holla), is all about it too. If she ever gets her arse to Colorado, we will take Safeway and King Soopers DOWN!

I remember enjoying couponing, mostly because my mom and I were obsessed with the grocery store and would spend hours on end in that joint. I fondly recall the first time B joined my mom and I on a shopping trip, I think it was at Whole Paycheck. Oh my God, B was sooooooo bored and antsy, he could not believe that two 'tard biddies could spend 2 hours and laugh until they almost wee wee their pants while shopping for edibles!

Well I think I will do my first planned coupin run this week and I will definitely give an update to y'all. The dream is that one day, I can take our food and supply budget down to a ridiculous number. It is a total win-win, less money, happy hubs, exciting food shopping adventures, total type-A planning and list making. I think I am in heaven....

Comments

Popular Posts